Belgium: Free delivery in Belgium from 29 €.
- Belgium: 4 € to a selected Mondial Relay pick-up point ; 5 € at your home/address of your choice
Europe: Free delivery in Europe from 39 €.
- France: by Mondial Relay: 6 € ( at a chosen Mondial Relay pick-up point ), or by normal post: 9€ to 13.5 € depending on the weight of the parcel (at your home or address of your choice).
- Netherlands: € 7 (to your home or address of your choice)
- Germany: 9.5 € (to your home or address of your choice)
- Luxembourg: by Mondial Relay: 4 € (to a chosen Mondial Relay pick-up point); 9,5 € (at your home or address of your choice)
- Portugal / Italy / Austria: 12,5 € (to your home or address of your choice)
- Spain: by Mondial Relay: 9 € (to a chosen Mondial Relay pick-up point ), or by regular mail: between 9 and 13,5 € depending on the weight of the parcel (at your home or address of your choice).
Rest of the world: between 13,5 and 22 € (your home address depends on the weight)
We offer local pick-up for those who live in Brussels city, in order to avoid postage costs.
- Local collection points: Merode / Art-lois / Trone metro stations.
- Collection time: on request by e-mail
Our natural soaps are suitable for all skin types. Below is our recommendation to help you choose: & nbsp;
- For babies and adults with sensitive skin: goat's milk is well known for its benefits on all skin types, I recommend that you try goat's milk soaps (unscented).
- For oily skin: I recommend Simply Coco Soap; the main ingredient is coconut oil which produces the most foam to cleanse the oil.
- For dry and irritated skin, try soothing Aloe Vera and Calendula soap.
- For facial care, try activated charcoal soap.
- For a simple moisturizing bar, try our pure olive soap made with only olive oil and milk soap with 70% olive oil.
- For the kitchen, our coffees are the best kitchen helper.
- Store unused soaps in a covered container in a dry place.
- Use a soap dish that provides water drainage so that the soap can dry between uses.
- Collect small pieces of soap in a small soap pouch and use them as an exfoliating and cleansing experience.
With proper storage and care, you'll get the most out of your handmade natural soap!