A cup of café latte is always a great pick-me-up in the morning. But do you know that coffee also provides a jolt for your skin? Here are the benefits from coffee:
- Rich source of Antioxidants - Coffee contains antioxidants that are great natural source of age-fighting nutrients.
- Eliminating Odors: natural coffee grounds are one of nature's best deodorisers.
- Energy boosting: since skin is naturally porous, it can absorb coffee via your bath water as if you had taken a sip of brewed coffee from a mug.
- Adding shine to hair: Coffee makes not only the hair soft but also shinier.
- Good for sensitive skin: the natural caffeine found in coffee can be soothing to the skin, especially on sunburned, winter-reddened skin, or other skin sensitivities.
This natural creamy tan colour taken from the brewed coffee make this soap smell and look almost good enough to eat. The coffee grounds in this coffee bar can do a very good job in exfoliation and deep-cleansing - let coffee's natural antioxidants cleanse your pores, the dead skin cells and environmental pollutants. This super-scrubby bar is also perfect for cleaning hands and getting the dirt off the fingers while leaving behind a fresh scent. Keeping a bar of coffee soap next to the kitchen sinks can help neutralize tough odors on hands from cooking, but the natural caffeine present in coffee is believed to have strong anti-inflammatory properties.
This soap is composed of 100% natural ingredients:
Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, and Glycerin, in a coffee base with sodium oxide.